Start Date: 3/31/2019 5:00 PM PDT
End Date: 4/2/2019 4:00 PM PDT
Venue Name: Rancho Bernardo Inn Location:
17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive
San Diego, CA United States 92128
*** Online Registration is now closed. You can still register onsite beginning on Sunday, March 31, in the Cantina area at the Rancho Bernardo Inn. ***
About Annual Conference
CMUA’s Annual Conference is the premier event
for publicly owned utilities and water agencies in California.
Join your colleagues and learn more about the big ideas, best practices and trending topics for today’s utility leaders and personnel. Network with your peers, learn more about California’s community owned electric utilities and water agencies, and get insights at more than a dozen CMUA conference sessions.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders and staff of community-owned electric utilities and water agencies
- Utility executives, managers, accounting/finance, HR, IT, customer service and analysts
- Mayors, city council and board members
- Government relations personnel and consultants
- Affiliated persons who support CMUA and community-owned electric utilities and water agencies
- CMUA Associate Members
Why You Should Be There
- Get valuable intelligence from industry panels, expert discussions and thought leaders during CMUA’s conference program.
- Network one-on-one with executives and senior-level managers — your colleagues — from publicly owned utilities and water agencies
- Learn more about the $10+ billion municipal water and energy markets, and discover the latest products and services for utilities and water agencies.
- Strengthen your relationships and build new connections to utilities, water agencies and CMUA.
- Help shape the present and future of California’s energy and water industries.
Lessons Learned from Recent Wildfires
What Makes the Great Ones Great
Leading for Sustainability
Building Your Agency’s Brand
The Future of Water and Electric Infrastructure
Blockchain’s Impact on the Evolution of Utilities
The Elements of a Good Credit Rating
-- and More!