CMUA Associate Partner Program
CMUA's Associate Partner Program
Your gateway to California's $10 billion electric utility and water agency industry.
CMUA invites you to join our Associate Partner program. Increase your company's visibility and gain access to California's electric and water utility industry and enjoy benefits designed to expand your share of the municipal markets. Take a look at the list of benefits below, complete our online application, and begin taking advantage of your benefits today!
For questions, contact CMUA's Event & Membership Manager, Christine Chapman, at email@example.com or (916) 326-5800.
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
- Exclusive opportunities to present via our live streaming and OnDemand webinar and video training.
- Invitation to participate in CMUA's new bi-weekly Water & Power podcast (coming soon).
- Letter of introduction directed to CMUA member utilities letting them know your company supports CMUA
- Annual membership mailing list.
- Submit content for use in our digital, online, and print publications including our weekly e-newsletter, News & Views, and quarterly magazine, California Water & Power, both going out to 1500+ industry professionals.
- Discounts on CMUA hosted conferences, summits, and workshops.
- Discounts on advertising in our online and print publications.
- Discounts on banner ads on www.cmua.org.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities for major events and publications.
- Access to expert staff to help you connect with members.
- And much more!
- Unlimited subscriptions to CMUA's News & Views weekly e-newsletter.
- Unlimited subscriptions to our quarterly print magazine, California Water & Power.
- Access to and listing in CMUA's New Annual Online Buyer's Guide (beginning in 2021).
- Present to members and other associate partners via our live streaming and OnDemand webinar and video training.
- Participate in CMUA's new Water & Power podcast.
- Opportunities to attend networking and professional development programs at conferences, workshops, seminars, and webinars at member rate or complimentary.
- Access to members-only resources on the CMUA website.
CMUA ASSOCIATE PARTNERSHIP BRINGS YOU CLOSER TO CUSTOMERS
CMUA Associate Partners enjoy discounted registration, sponsorship opportunities, and speaking opportunities at statewide conferences, tradeshows, workshops, and other CMUA sponsored/hosted events that California's electric utilities and water agencies regularly participate in.
REACH YOUR CUSTOMERS
With Associate Partnership, you are an active participant in California's $10 billion electric and water municipal market. Your company has visibility in front of electric utility and water agency leaders and decision-makers whose operations are delivering over 25 percent of the electricity used by the residents and businesses as well as 70 percent of the water needed by these same communities.
UNDERSTAND THE CALIFORNIA MARKET
Associate Partners get insights, news, and perspectives on California public utilities they won't find anywhere else, as well as access to "members-only" resources on the CMUA website. Frequent communications and updates covering energy, water, state and federal legislation, state regulatory concerns, and more go out to members and Associate Partners daily, weekly, and monthly.
NETWORKING AND INDUSTRY ACCESS
- CMUA Annual Conference
250+ utility directors, general managers, and community leaders from California's publicly-owned utility industry attend this 2.5-day event held every spring. Conference programming includes industry speakers and panels, subject matter experts and thought-leaders, utility personnel and CMUA expert staff, discussing current trends, sharing insights and knowledge, and updating attendees on industry changes and CMUA's Annual Resource Efficiency & Community Service Awards are presented to innovative and forward-thinking member utilities and water agencies during the Awards Dinner. Enjoy the opportunity to learn, network, and conduct business at this event.
- CMUA Annual Vendor Showcase
The Annual Conference brings together professionals from the energy and water industries for top-notch technical displays of the latest products and information on services. The convenient two-day format incorporated into the annual conference program allows utility staff to access industry professionals during coordinated networking and special events that also include complimentary meals, generous refreshments, and multiple networking opportunities.
CMUA's OnDemand Training and Professional Development programming affords your company frequent opportunities to present via live streaming and recorded educational and informational videos and webinars as well as presentations at CMUA Annual Conference, Capitol Day, and other member events. Associate Partners are also encouraged to submit content for use in our newsletters, magazine, podcasts, and blog, and you can receive discounts for selected publications and communications, for advertising. List your company in our Annual Online Buyer's Guide, our gateway to products and services for public power utilities and water agencies.
SHAPE THE FUTURE
In addition to exhibitor opportunities during the Annual Vendor Showcase, sponsoring the CMUA Annual Conference, Capitol Day, or the OnDemand Training and Professional Development program is a great way for utility leaders and professionals to match your face and name with your products and services. Your company also receives complimentary advertising in selected CMUA digital publications and printed publications.
DON'T WAIT - JOIN TODAY!